Christmas day lunch -
a few members have commented about various meats.
I have devised a very tasty nutritious recipe for Pot Barley Rissoles which I will be serving on the great day, with 9 different vegetables, 4 raw, 5 cooked, + vegetarian gravy.
Which will make a very good savoury course.
It is available by PM for those who would like to try it.
Have decided, at this late stage of my existence, that I dont want anything that has had feathers, fur, or fish scales on !
- 29 Nov, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Pot Barley Rissoles are cheap and easy to make, good for
Recent posts by dianebulley
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 Aug, 2009