Christmas day lunch -
a few members have commented about various meats.
I have devised a very tasty nutritious recipe for Pot Barley Rissoles which I will be serving on the great day, with 9 different vegetables, 4 raw, 5 cooked, + vegetarian gravy.
Which will make a very good savoury course.
It is available by PM for those who would like to try it.
Have decided, at this late stage of my existence, that I dont want anything that has had feathers, fur, or fish scales on !
- 29 Nov, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Pot Barley Rissoles are cheap and easy to make, good for
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 Aug, 2009