Christmas day lunch -
a few members have commented about various meats.
I have devised a very tasty nutritious recipe for Pot Barley Rissoles which I will be serving on the great day, with 9 different vegetables, 4 raw, 5 cooked, + vegetarian gravy.
Which will make a very good savoury course.
It is available by PM for those who would like to try it.
Have decided, at this late stage of my existence, that I dont want anything that has had feathers, fur, or fish scales on !
- 29 Nov, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Pot Barley Rissoles are cheap and easy to make, good for
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 Aug, 2009