Does anyone else have this problem ?
I delete all old files from ‘My Documents’ so the ‘C’ drive disc in my computer should be almost clear.
The ISP keeps sending more into my computer every day. I dont know what these files are, or what they are for, I never use them anyway – being only interested in the members’ wonderful input and all the photographs.
Recently it keeps telling me the ’C drive is full.
It can only be full because of what the ISP has put in it.
Should it display all these items somewhere so I can delete them ?
How do I empty it please ?
- 27 Oct, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: 'The Allotmenteer' (Goy edition)
Next post: Found in Country Life Oct.edition
Recent posts by dianebulley
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
16 Mar, 2009