Does anyone else have this problem ?
I delete all old files from ‘My Documents’ so the ‘C’ drive disc in my computer should be almost clear.
The ISP keeps sending more into my computer every day. I dont know what these files are, or what they are for, I never use them anyway – being only interested in the members’ wonderful input and all the photographs.
Recently it keeps telling me the ’C drive is full.
It can only be full because of what the ISP has put in it.
Should it display all these items somewhere so I can delete them ?
How do I empty it please ?
- 27 Oct, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: 'The Allotmenteer' (Goy edition)
Next post: Found in Country Life Oct.edition
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016
- (This is not about gardening.) Winter car care.
1 Dec, 2016
- In this dark, cold and dismal time of year...........
25 Nov, 2016
- Dwarf Cyclamens indoors.
21 Nov, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
16 Mar, 2009