Allotments - Help and Advice.
This is my 32nd year as an allotment gardener. I have learned a lot over the years. It is not as easy as people think. There are many problems open field gardening, which is quite different to sheltered gardening at home.
If anyone is worried about anything concerning this type of gardening, please feel free to contact me by private message.
- 20 Mar, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: A helpful book.
Next post: Lettuce Soup.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 May, 2011