Allotments - Help and Advice.
This is my 32nd year as an allotment gardener. I have learned a lot over the years. It is not as easy as people think. There are many problems open field gardening, which is quite different to sheltered gardening at home.
If anyone is worried about anything concerning this type of gardening, please feel free to contact me by private message.
- 20 Mar, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: A helpful book.
Next post: Lettuce Soup.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 May, 2011