Blog 11. The finished jungle
The jungle is in the middle area of the garden. Where the oriental pagoda is. We have tropical bird song playing through outdoor speakers that look like rocks. The CD player is in a plastic waterproof box.
We also have a gadget that makes mist which swirls around your feet as you walk through the jungle! Some of these plants are houseplants!
- 22 Apr, 2008
- 0 likes
Previous post: Blog 10. Making the Jungle
Next post: Blog 13. Making the Stream
Recent posts by FourSeasonsGarden
- 2016 Charity Open Days
9 May, 2016
- Four Seasons open days Sundays 17, 24 and Monday 25 May 2015
14 May, 2015
- Four Seasons to feature on ITV "Britain's Best Back Gardens"
5 Jan, 2015
- Four Seasons Open Garden - Sunday 23 September 2012
8 Sep, 2012
- Open garden Saturday and Sunday 4 & 5 August 2012
31 Jul, 2012
- Open Garden Sunday 7 August 2011
1 Aug, 2011