Help the aged, I`m re-siteing plum trees, but can i ?????
I plan to move my plum trees in November and want to put them to grow over and meet over an arch they are 3yrs old and were bought as cordons. Is there a clematis that I can grow through them preferably and autumn or spring flowering one. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- 3 Oct, 2009
- 0 likes
Previous post: Planning ahead, part accomplished.
Next post: I should be renamed the woolly mammoth
Recent posts by stroller
- Taking advantage of the mild weather
1 Nov, 2016
- Once again the garden has come to our rescue ...
3 Jul, 2016
- Not a good begining to the year weather or healthwise but
19 Jun, 2015
- UPDATE on the Front Garden ....
2 May, 2015
- My little HERB SWIRL!!!!
21 Apr, 2015
- After being quite poorly I just thought I would give you a peek
19 Apr, 2015