I`ve decided to catalogue all the plants in my garden trouble is I dont know the names of all of them but it`s fun finding out, and it passes the time until I can start moving some and dividing others later on in the year. I shall probably be telling some tales of woe and asking for some advice as i go along.I have already bought some decent sized shrubs to make a boundry along the fencing and hope that they can be kept in their pots until later on.?
- 9 Jul, 2009
- 2 likes
Next post: Planning ahead, part accomplished.
Recent posts by stroller
- Once again the garden has come to our rescue ...
3 Jul, 2016
- Not a good begining to the year weather or healthwise but
19 Jun, 2015
- UPDATE on the Front Garden ....
2 May, 2015
- My little HERB SWIRL!!!!
21 Apr, 2015
- After being quite poorly I just thought I would give you a peek
19 Apr, 2015
- I`ve got some grass back and I`m soooooo happy!
3 Oct, 2014
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Jan, 2009