May cooler then March too.
Low pressure- double low pressure has pushed in the morning fog. We haven’t gone over 70f -75f/21c-24c by much. Today we wont even make it to 21f.
It does help reduce watering by a huge margin compared to a 30c day. Giant difference because of the dry air and now soil moisture are just starting get deeper and deeper for roots to reach.
Just weeding…spraying roundup in places they cant be pulled.
Its interesting to see even well- to -do areas some businesses allowing brown lawns,even removed some of those large lawns and instead put curves of mulch around the remaining lawn.
So far,homes there haven’t let any front yards go. But,its only spring…
- 4 May, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Sorry people,not much to report.
Next post: Weeding in the very cool month of May.
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by stan510
- The last rains of the year?
25 Mar, 2017
- Finally spring is here. 21c Busts out all over.
10 Mar, 2017
- Went for a walk at the local greenbelt park across the street.
25 Feb, 2017
- House tired. Rains and rains and shut in.
18 Feb, 2017
- Why did Klahanie delete her account?
11 Feb, 2017
- Warm up finally..not very warm.
29 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
2 Mar, 2015