May cooler then March too.
Low pressure- double low pressure has pushed in the morning fog. We haven’t gone over 70f -75f/21c-24c by much. Today we wont even make it to 21f.
It does help reduce watering by a huge margin compared to a 30c day. Giant difference because of the dry air and now soil moisture are just starting get deeper and deeper for roots to reach.
Just weeding…spraying roundup in places they cant be pulled.
Its interesting to see even well- to -do areas some businesses allowing brown lawns,even removed some of those large lawns and instead put curves of mulch around the remaining lawn.
So far,homes there haven’t let any front yards go. But,its only spring…
- 4 May, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Sorry people,not much to report.
Next post: Weeding in the very cool month of May.
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by stan510
- What plants do you want to see from S.F. U.S.A.?
24 Apr, 2017
- I'm closing in on the finish line of collecting.
19 Apr, 2017
- Digging up a tree fern. Cyathea brownii.
13 Apr, 2017
- A street in town with native wildflowers and non natives.
1 Apr, 2017
- State of the Garden Address.
1 Apr, 2017
- The last rains of the year?
25 Mar, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
2 Mar, 2015