A lot of warm rain.
Not common that its raining in 66f (19c)weather or even 62f (17c) for a low in February.. Strange to walk outside (again,in February) in the afternoon..and warm radiates. Here, we get no rain in summer so this is nearly all new. Warm fall rains are closest to tropical showers,and those are not every year.
We had sort of high winds yesterday. Made a mess,but nothing broke or fell over this time. On the news they did show a Windmill palm with hairy trunk about 30’ fall over on a home. Crushed the gutter and eave. A pittance compared to our 400year old Oaks (new homes built around native tree’s) and 100 year old Redwoods (planted by man) that can take out three homes at a time,and power lines as long as its at being destructive as its last hurrah.
Bigger storm on Sunday.
- 8 Feb, 2015
- 1 like
Next post: I have weather!!!
Recent posts by stan510
- Finally spring is here. 21c Busts out all over.
10 Mar, 2017
- Went for a walk at the local greenbelt park across the street.
25 Feb, 2017
- House tired. Rains and rains and shut in.
18 Feb, 2017
- Why did Klahanie delete her account?
11 Feb, 2017
- Warm up finally..not very warm.
29 Jan, 2017
- Like a bomb went off over the home.
20 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
28 Jan, 2014