We smash old record of hottest day in January,that we set last weekend!
At either 78f or 79f depending on the station at HAYX,inland and even a 82f inland, we smashed last weeks old record.
It feels warm.
I had to water some plants. The Papaya’s a bit. Potted plants,Tree ferns,other then that the ground is still wet from December and even Banana’s don’t need supplementary watering yet..
RAIN for next weekend they say….
- 31 Jan, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Not much to blog about.
Next post: A lot of warm rain.
Recent posts by stan510
- Went for a walk at the local greenbelt park across the street.
25 Feb, 2017
- House tired. Rains and rains and shut in.
18 Feb, 2017
- Why did Klahanie delete her account?
11 Feb, 2017
- Warm up finally..not very warm.
29 Jan, 2017
- Like a bomb went off over the home.
20 Jan, 2017
- Soaking,soaking wet.
11 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008