We smash old record of hottest day in January,that we set last weekend!
At either 78f or 79f depending on the station at HAYX,inland and even a 82f inland, we smashed last weeks old record.
It feels warm.
I had to water some plants. The Papaya’s a bit. Potted plants,Tree ferns,other then that the ground is still wet from December and even Banana’s don’t need supplementary watering yet..
RAIN for next weekend they say….
- 31 Jan, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Not much to blog about.
Next post: A lot of warm rain.
Recent posts by stan510
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016
- Statuary or a tree trunk??
16 Oct, 2016
- Its dark,it's gloomy,it's going to rain in October. Incredible.
14 Oct, 2016
- First ever Cattleya outdoor blooms.
11 Oct, 2016
- One mile of Wine Palms..
7 Oct, 2016
- Relatives from opposite sides of the Earth,yet so similar.
1 Oct, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008