Maybe our warmest January day ever.
One weather site said today was 74f..my house saw 72(22c) Hayward’s warmest January day is 73f,back 30 years ago.
And if today wasn’t the record,tomorrow must be as they say it will be even warmer.
I feel the garden season is upon me. I bought 3 bags of potting soils. Soon start potting up those that need it. Experience has taught me that to wait for the calender to say spring is wasting a lot of time. Plants are swelling now- even the subtropical’s.
If there is any good news on the drought its that the second week of February is supposed to be rainy. Then again they said this Monday and Tuesday..and now they say no.
Also..something in the news about Wales. Other then Andrew? I cant remember.
- 25 Jan, 2015
- 0 likes
Previous post: Did some pruning...first of the New Year.
Next post: Not much to blog about.
Recent posts by stan510
- What plants do you want to see from S.F. U.S.A.?
24 Apr, 2017
- I'm closing in on the finish line of collecting.
19 Apr, 2017
- Digging up a tree fern. Cyathea brownii.
13 Apr, 2017
- A street in town with native wildflowers and non natives.
1 Apr, 2017
- State of the Garden Address.
1 Apr, 2017
- The last rains of the year?
25 Mar, 2017