Did some pruning...first of the New Year.
I’m going to get some mileage out of the “New Year” titles…
But,I did prune worn leafs off an Ensente Banana. Just as big red leafs give look showy in the growing season,they taketh away looking spotted and half browned and yellow in January.
I also pulled some weeds. Bermuda buttercup,an Oxalis. Also lots of wild geranium.
A bit hazy today,cool. 65F says the Weather Channel app. I think that’s a little high.
- 15 Jan, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Time is stirring me to get moving,planning.
Next post: Maybe our warmest January day ever.
Recent posts by stan510
- The last rains of the year?
25 Mar, 2017
- Finally spring is here. 21c Busts out all over.
10 Mar, 2017
- Went for a walk at the local greenbelt park across the street.
25 Feb, 2017
- House tired. Rains and rains and shut in.
18 Feb, 2017
- Why did Klahanie delete her account?
11 Feb, 2017
- Warm up finally..not very warm.
29 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
1 Feb, 2011