Did some pruning...first of the New Year.
I’m going to get some mileage out of the “New Year” titles…
But,I did prune worn leafs off an Ensente Banana. Just as big red leafs give look showy in the growing season,they taketh away looking spotted and half browned and yellow in January.
I also pulled some weeds. Bermuda buttercup,an Oxalis. Also lots of wild geranium.
A bit hazy today,cool. 65F says the Weather Channel app. I think that’s a little high.
- 15 Jan, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Time is stirring me to get moving,planning.
Next post: Maybe our warmest January day ever.
Recent posts by stan510
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016
- Statuary or a tree trunk??
16 Oct, 2016
- Its dark,it's gloomy,it's going to rain in October. Incredible.
14 Oct, 2016
- First ever Cattleya outdoor blooms.
11 Oct, 2016
- One mile of Wine Palms..
7 Oct, 2016
- Relatives from opposite sides of the Earth,yet so similar.
1 Oct, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
1 Feb, 2011