Mother of all fall storms moving in..
Locally,its been years since the news media started warnings days ahead of heavy- very heavy- rains to come.
Tonight’s the night. Mountain areas locally can see up to 8". A prodigious amount that is rare here. All that in 24 hours of rain.
Time to put the cat beds indoors,from the back porch.
- 10 Dec, 2014
- 0 likes
Previous post: A wet and warm December for San Francisco....so far.
Recent posts by stan510
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016
- Statuary or a tree trunk??
16 Oct, 2016
- Its dark,it's gloomy,it's going to rain in October. Incredible.
14 Oct, 2016
- First ever Cattleya outdoor blooms.
11 Oct, 2016
- One mile of Wine Palms..
7 Oct, 2016
- Relatives from opposite sides of the Earth,yet so similar.
1 Oct, 2016