Mother of all fall storms moving in..
Locally,its been years since the news media started warnings days ahead of heavy- very heavy- rains to come.
Tonight’s the night. Mountain areas locally can see up to 8". A prodigious amount that is rare here. All that in 24 hours of rain.
Time to put the cat beds indoors,from the back porch.
- 10 Dec, 2014
- 0 likes
Previous post: A wet and warm December for San Francisco....so far.
Recent posts by stan510
- Wild California from a slow moving auto.
23 Nov, 2016
- November 22,the migration has started...a little.
22 Nov, 2016
- Soggy November..
21 Nov, 2016
- Wettest October since 1932..and mild.
31 Oct, 2016
- Traveling through Google...and more rains here!
28 Oct, 2016
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016