Please can anyone tell me what this plant is called?

It is approx five feet tall and has small white flowers appearing. It flowers like this every year with little to no care.

Think its a form of Spirea commonly known as Bridal wreath - sure someone can give latin name .

It's definitely not Spiraea argutea (Bridal wreath). Hard to tell from picture, but are those flowering spikes I see. Any chance of a closer, clearer photo? At the moment, it's reminding me of Fabiana, or a tree heather or tree lupin.

Perhaps wrong Spirea Bamboo but looks so much like one maybe Snowmound ?

Thanks alot for your suggestions - I will 'google' & compare and will try to get another photo too.

Would it be adviseable to move a shrub like this? (It seems quite hardy.)

Thanks again!

We may not agree on variety but generally not a good idea to move shrubs in flower during summer - its obviously been there a while so if you could wait till autumn it will appreciate it ..

I have this plant ....Spirea 'snowmound'

Thanks alot everyone! I think you're right - I googled some images after Bonkersbon suggested snowmound too and it definiately looks like it to me.
We are moving within the next month and I would love to take it but I'm worried it may not survive the move!!
Thanks again for all your help!