Shropshire, United Kingdom Gb

Can you tell me the name of this flower, plant ? it growes about 3 to 4ft

004 003 002

they look like ox-eyed daisy but go to this website so you can be sure there at the verry bottom of the page

Could be helianthus, the perennial sunflower?.

I thing you could be right, there are a lot of different verity's of the plant that look the same with diffrent names but im shoure you are on the right track with the information.
thank you.

Ox-eye daisies are white, surely? I'd say it was a Helianthus too. Is it a spreading plant? I've been pulling these out for years, but they still pop up.

As far as i know the ox-eye daisies are white, i have done some research on google and found the ox-eye sun flower, false sunflower (heliopsis helianthoides) are yellow so i presume this is the plant im looking for, there seems to be a lot of different names or variations of the plant. They are grown in my area, no one knowes the exact name of the plant or where it comes from ?

There are a lot of yellow flowers like this to chose from. Coreopsis, Helianthus, Grindelia, Heliopsis, Rudbeckia to name but a few. I find them very hard to sort out, though it helps if one can see the leaves clearly.

can you name this recent dahlia »