West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

Anyone know which crocosmia this is? It grows and spreads like a weed here, obviously seeding too as it's growing in different parts of my garden now, even the bog garden! :-)

New_pics_272 New_pics_268

Forgot to say in some parts of the garden it's about 3 feet high, less in others:-)

I wonder if you have Solfatare which is apricot yellow. Ask Google for some pictures and see what you think. Whatever its name , it's a lovely one

Thanks Inverglen, but I lost my solfatare, it had lovely bronzey leaves. These are just green, but the flowers are similar:-)

OK. Here is a website to drive you crazy. Try and pick it out from this lot !!!

Flippin eck Inverglen, it was bad enough last year when I had a 'thing' for crocosmia. I looked at so many, wanting that pinkish flush to the colour I've forgotten which I had, I know I bought about 6. Now after looking at all this lot, I've gone crocosmia 'blind' lol. If all the ones I bought had lived and thrived there would have been little room for anything else in my garden as the ones that like it here grow and spread like weeds:-)