Livingston Daisy.

By Scotkat

Angus, Scotland Sco

Can I buy any plants from anyone who is local area to me.
Forgot to sow my seeds to late now ,silly me:).

Hi Scotkat,
I don't think it's too late to sew seeds yet. I often sew them in early May - they will usually catch up quite well. The only thing is they may flower just a little later, But who cares?

Bloydyn I do care as Iam planting up many containers & baskets.

I am sorry Scotkat i would have loved to help you out. I have loads of seeds which i've grown but i'm afraid i don't live in your area.Can you let me know how you do a ball shape basket with these plants.

Scotcat, what's the rush ? I know it may be inconvenient but does it really matter ? Why can't you have later flowering baskets? It isn't the end of the world.
If you have other plants to put in you can do them now; and you could have other containers with different plants later. My garden is full of stones at present, and waiting for topsoil. I feel frustrated, but there is nothing to do about it - I'll just have the plants flowering later.

Sorry Blodyn not going down this with you if you could see my greenhouses full of order plus my own you woudl appricaite plus we are runnign up an ddow to hopitals with family in at present so tiem is of the eccsence.

You can get some real bargains on young bedding plants / hanging basket plants etc as well as perennials & shrubs at large car boot sales ;-)