By 2ndhand

Wales, United Kingdom Gb

Ok I'm flummoxed.
Where can you view the latest photos added, I always seem to be taken to photos under topics. And I can't be doing with trawling through page after page, especially as I use wireless and the twit across the road has 3 different providers. And I have to keep reconnecting.

On this page go to the green stripe across the top of the page click on members (top left) Or on your home page its still top of the page in the green stripe but 'members' is highlight in white, again click on and you will be taken to latest photos.

I have been doing it a different way, I click on Gardening pictures at the top and when the page comes up click on middle right latest photos 16 at a time!

Yes, there are several ways.

On the green stripe at the top, I click on Garden Pictures and then 16 at a time, as with Jen h.

And you can access Gardening Blogs and Gardening Questions, by clicking on those on the top green stripe.

I hope this helps :o)

got it cheers folks.

Thats good.