By Magles

On Gardeners World programme on 15 June (it came from the NEC in Birmingham) it showed a lady who had bought a 4 compartment seed bird feeder with a tray at the bottom. I have searched the internet for one and no joy. Any idea where i can buy one. Many thanks

Hi I saw that programme too. Do you mean the twisty one with the tray ay the bottom. Can't help you locate that one, but she did make one, using a pizza tray at the bottom didn't she. Have you tried putting bird feeder in to ebays search engine? Just a thought. Happy hunting (or making) Jx

Yes I saw it too sorry not found it either.

I am having bother with crows knowing bird feeders of feeding station .

So for now sad not feeding the birds.

What can I do.

Would the squirrel proof ones hanging off poles do any good Scotkat, nowhere for them to perch?

Try this feeder

I've had to re-locate my feeders into a shrub Scotkat, so that the smaller birds can still get to them but the pigeons can't. It's working for the moment but it does seem to be a constant battle, so I might end up having to get some of those squirrel proof cages too...

I'm having a nightmare with the Magpies knocking six bells out of the feeders - they are bl**dy clever birds!!!!
They are smart enough now to know that if the just keep battering into the feeders they eventually fall from the hooks. They have even broken 2 of them. Every day this week I've had to go out and pick them all up.
I am like a crazy woman every time I put food out. I wait indoors and as soon as I see a magpie I run out and chase it away. The wee birdies do get a chance as they all hide in the hedge and come back out as soon as the magpies go. Not ideal I know as I now have to wait until I have enough time to play 'bird feeder monitor' - although it's nice to watch all the little birds for ages!