Maine et Loire, France Fr

Advice on Laurentia? Just bought one of these on a whim as it looked very attractive. Where I bought it they told me it was an annual but some stuff on line seems to suggest it can be propagated. Has anyone ever grown this and either propagated it or is it easy to collect seed? I am extremely mean and never like having a plant which I can't propagate or keep going in some way in future years!

Hi! I just did the same thing. I don't know the answer, I'm just commenting so that I'm informed if someone does...saves trawling! :)

Very pretty plant, and I'm surprised I've never noticed one before. I've been trying some stem cuttings having removed the flowers, but these are very early days to see if that will be successful.

I bought mine at the market and I've never seen it before either. Meanie has just told me that they're also known as Isotoma or Solenopsis and can be grown from seed.

I'd like to know how it goes with your cuttings? It would be nice to have lots of this little gem. Good luck!