By Lessped

West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

cant find any busy lizzies help .!

A lot of suppliers have given up selling them for this year because of mildew problems "Thompson and Morgan give busy lizzies a break during 2012 because of severe mildew problems" Daily Telegraph Jan 1012. Looks like you will have to wait until next year.

Dobbies, Homebase, B&Q, Jerseyplantsdirect and etc are selling them. Seen quite a few more double Impatiens than normal this year rather than the normal varieties we are all used to seeing.

Tesco had them in today

I wouldn,tbuy them though........the new guinea ones are less likely to get the virus but are expensive....I,m using begonias for a change

Me too.

And me ,although mine didn't suffer last year,but nice to have a change ..

Hello all good folks out there thank you so much for your help it is much apprieceated i'm new here to the forum still finding my way round ,looking forward to sharing some news and views in the future thanks again gotta get back and find out where all these mining bee's are coming from ... ! T.J.