Selling plants from our conservatory

By Frootko

essex, United Kingdom Gb

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this please? We have sold our property but have lots of huge plants in our conservatory that we would like to sell. Including;- Aloes, 10 ft Dasylirion Quadrangulatum, Strelitzia, Giant strelitzia,11ft Lemon tree...We have a very tight deadline of 30th April 09!

I have pictures of all the plants that I can send. The location of the plants is Loughton, Essex.

~how much would you want for the strelitzia and has it flowered?I am in Swansea Wales and will be going to Colchester on the 1st of May and returning home on the 2nd staying overnight in Watford.Regards

Hi there... Thanks for replying. Unfortunately the plants need to be removed on or by 30th April. How frustrating!

~would you be able to put it in the post to me or is too large to send?

Try asking your local Garden Centre.

I'd suggest trying to contact the secretary of the best local gardening club, who may know someone who's interested. Shame you have so little time.
It may be too late to arrange sales of these, but otherwise on freecycle you'll always find good homes for them. It's an advantage you have photos.

i wish i was closer......

Hi Arlene,
The plant is VERY heavy and large.If you can find a compny to collect and deliver it then thats fine but I cant help with that as i have far too many other things to sort before Thursday!!!