salvia hot lips

morning happy gardeners.does anyone know where i can get this beautiful plant mum had one but it died.we spent all easter hols looking.went to four garden centres but to no avail.the flowers are red and white .got to go to work now ad rather be in the garden thou.ha ha.thanks.

We had them at our garden centre last year. They arrived in bloom which must have been around August/September.

Good Morning, i have found this on Ebay for you, i don`t know if it the one your looking for... heres the link ( copy and paste it into your browser..

I hope its what your looking for,.....

look at the Parkers growers site. I think they have it listed mail order.

thanks for your odd is this.when i got home from work there was a parkers catalogue waiting and funny enough its in the book.cant wait to get up in morning and go in garden and friends think im sad but im not the sad one its them.they dont know what they are missing.

and so say all of us!
have already phoned an order through :o)

« Unknown Iris