By Molley

Would i be able to get a copy of some of your photos as i have a 120ft garden that is a disastor and i would like to show this to some people as this is what i want to do with my garden, of course i am willing to pay for these if you can

Help yourself to mine Molley, i don't mind!! just right click on the photo and save, course you may not want mine LOL!!

and mine no worries

Mine too

And mine

yes fine molley

Molley, to make sure the person whose photos you'd like to borrow sees your question you can send them a private message - click on their name and you'll see their profile and the option to send a pm. :)

you could use mine but it prob a bit basic for what you are looking for

you are more than welcome to any of my pics although they are not showing much at the mo
. the duck you cant have though... hehe
just kidding
x x

I'm just starting myself, so sadly I don't have anything of value, otherwise you'd be welcome to mine! Lol!!

I designed my garden with wildlife in mind. Look at my blog for info.

Mookins, I want your ducky now! lol!

hes due a holiday craftnutter Il send him your way hehe
x x x

i just wish i had a 120 foot garden honestly once gardening gets a grip of you youl be wishing for more.

Please feel free. Just let us all know what sort of design or plants you go for. Any questions on the plants on peoples pages Im sure they will be more than willing to help you with any questions.

mine too