What is Jeyes to get rid of cats

By Lujean

WA, United States Us

I do not know what this is can someone tell me.

Jeyes fluid is a disinfectant.. I didn't know it got rid of cats but it does have a strong smell.

I don't know if it's available in the US.

I wouldn't put it on the garden, I would have thought it would kill the grass and plants!

it will kill the does premote green moss etc once it breaks down

a friend of mine who has an allotment in ayrshire tells me that due to the amount of club root that gardeners there get theyput jeyes in the soil before planting cabbages , it seems strange to me , anyone ever heard of this?

yes i have mac but it is used as a disinfectant and nothing planted for 4-6 weeks. apparently it works.

it does work its made to break down to be bio friendly eventualy .

ye its probably good stuff , but it just doesnt seem right , still if it was needed it would be worth considering I suppose have you actually used it Seaburn? What about you NP have you? it seems a strange thing to do.

well i use it in my dog run and if i leave a bit it goes green but i dont know about getting rid of cats