By Nickola

plants that grow every year in your garden

Hello and welcome Nickola

Rhodendrums,Clematis, Peony Roses ,Roses,Daphene,

Peris, and so mcu more could go on and on.

Just type herbaceous perennials into your browser,there are literally thousands to choose from

With the help of other GOY users I produced this blog on very long flowering perennial plants . You may find it useful.

You could also check out a catalogue for ideas, such as Thompson & Morgan, who have a web catalogue. Check out evergreen and perrenials. Hayloft Plants is another good website - more personal and friendly. If you buy from a catalogue, be careful, they are not all worth the money, but the above two, I have been happy with. Is your local garden nursery friendly and helpful enough to give you some ideas, so you can see the plants in-situ as it were? Anchorman - your blog is TOTALLY brilliant!! I would also recommend the pretty excellent cut flower of the alstromeria collection, which flower June to November.

Thanks AVK! :^)

I've just checked out your blog Anchorman its great. Ive added it to my fav's & you so I can look back through your other blogs when time allows.
Nickola the people on Goy are so helpful, I can't get enough of it.

Thanks WilliNilli :^)

Thankyou Anchorman, just what I needed.

The best Purple Rhoddo please? »