Middlesex, United Kingdom Gb

I saw some Freesia bulbs at pounland they are 25 for £1.00 and I bought a packet and then I saw 15 for £0.98 at wilkisnson. The Pounland people cunningly havent put the bulb size while Wilkinson say 4/5 bulb size.
The Poundland bulbs are a bit smaller than the wilkisnon Bulbs.

My question is do Freesia bulbs have to be a certain size to bloom? I dont want to plant Freesia bulbs and wait another two years for them to bloom.
Some one told me that size dont matter for freesia bulbs unlike tulips even freesia seeds planted will bloom the same year!!! - I dont know how true is this ?

All the freesia bulbs you have bought should flower this year, should be planted March - April so keep somewhere cool and frost free until then.

They do best in loose loamy moist soil. Size does not really matter and they will grow under the soil...but Freesia bulbs are not that large anyway. You got a good deal as Freesias tend to cost more than that!

I would agree Kildermorie considerably more.