Gogi Berries?

Nr Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom Gb

I bought some bare rooted plants, potted up they have all taken ok and are producing
new green shoots. I am wondering about cultural requirements?
If anyone lives near me I have one or two plants spare.

On plant Not known yet

ohh really? how generous of you!!!! whereabouts do you live? do you have a picture of those plants ?

Hi Smelozadelo, you can see Tussiemussie is from sussex in their profile. We're actually thinking about adding a seed exchange in the future.

smelozadelo, yes I am in Sussex. At the moment they are just thin twigs with small green leaves sprouting on them. They are nutritionally one of the superfoods, but have to do some growing before they fruit! LOL

hHi tussiemussie,i have seen these Gogi berries in the healthfood shop , havnt tried them,but are red in colour good luck .gill

Hi gillwahid, my daughter in law bought some in the health food shop and shared them, they were quite nice. They are still in pots at the moment, we are still clearing parts of the garden.