London, United Kingdom Gb

What is this?
Fabaceae... and, well, looks like clover, but not necessarily. That red stripe! Ever seen anything like it?

Sorry..don't know, but it is pretty, don't get rid of it yet :))

Well! How interesting! I rather like it - maybe you have discovered a new plant in your garden...:-)

Oh, this is in a special pot of its own, being nurtured in the greenhouse.
...Spritzhenry, I'm beginning to agree!

I always thought it was some kind of oxalis, we have something very similar growing as a weed here, but maybe on closer examination it's more like a big version of black medick. When this awful peasouper clears and it's light enough to see, I'll go and have a closer look at any plants I've still got lurking in my rockery.

Very unusual. Regarding what it's called, it doesn't matter. If you have discovered a new plant, and that would be a fantastic discovery, it's what you want it to be. i.e. Fabaceae tralamanderii, etc, etc :o)

There are photos of Oxalis with a white stripe but I couldnt find a photo of a red one.

Growth, shape etc reminds me of a young aquilegia - just the leaf stripe that is not common. Let us know what happens when it flowers - any bets going ...?!!

It looks like kin to a Sweet Clover (Melilotus species)