By Grebera

I potted some of my gerberas and put them in the greenhouse about 3 weeks ago. They are still flowering. As it gets colder I will give them an extre layer using some old window glass. What I would like to know is how moist do I keep them through the winter?

Just popped on here because I'd like to know the answer too, so this way I'll get any feedback.

It would depend up on whether you can heat the greenhouse or not. The danger is that if they are wet and then frost or freeze, you could to lose them.

Thanks for your advice pimpernel,I won't be heating the greenhouse but I will be giving them an extra layer of glass to protect them. So it sounds as if I should keep the water to a minimum and hope they will be ok.
I hope it has also helped nariz.

Yes, it has, Grebera (Sould that read 'Gerbera?') I shall give my Gerberas some extra TLC.

Yes, thats what I intended but it was a typographical error so I am stuck with it.