West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

Anyone else having problems uploading questions with photos attached?

I've tried three times this afternoon to upload a question with 3 photos...nothing happens!

Now we'll see if this uploads..minus any photos!

It has as I`m reading it, sometimes loading pics can take an age Izzy, I play solitaire whilst waiting or make a cuppa....

Thanks, Lincslass! It worked! I had forgotten how long it could take! Eeeek! No patience! :-))

Sounds like you have to upgrade your hardware. I recently upgraded via a new computer and pad. The new computer uploads and downloads like greased lightning.
Otherwise you might try the hard disc maintenance feature on your computers in order to get a little more speed out of them. Also be aware of the fact that in the past few years we have gone from 1megapixel digital cameras to 8+ megapix and that increased amount of digital info places a great strain on the older computer models.

Mine was very slow last night,when adding to a blog..usually I have no problem..may have been a busy time..