By Dwarf

west yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

my poinsettia is dropping its leaves now , could you tell me what to do with it so i dont kill it

On plant dwarf

It's easier to think of these as annual plants, really, Dwarf. It's quite complicated to keep them for next year and get them to flower again. Sorry, but I think its days are numbered. :-(

thank you i thought so didnt want to distroy it if i could revive it

You can save your poinsettia for re-blooming. In late March or early April cut your poinsettia back to about 8" in height. Water regularly and fertilize with a good all-purpose fertilizer. Place your plants outdoors in the spring after you're sure of maintaining an average overnight temperature of at least 55°F (13°C ). In late June or early July prune your plant to keep it bushy and compact. In early June you may transplant your poinsettia to a larger pot or into the garden. A soil mix with a good amount of peat moss or other organic matter is recommended.

was interested to read your answer John - going to keep this info handy and start a project later on in the year cheers