free seeds

By Leasowe

wirral, United Kingdom Gb

any one got any free seeds for new garden to help start it off I am based on the wirral wildflower or veg

Yes, I could post you turnip, spinach, and a few others. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?
Don't put your address details on here, send me a PM.

hi leasowe, are you only after wildflower seed or will 'cultivated' seed be welcome? What about small plants I should have cowslip, field scabious, pink campion and violets going spare. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hi weeding yes anything you can spare would be great I dont know what a pm ishow do I get you my details regards viv

Hi thanks for getting back so soon anything you have will be of great helplet me know how to get in touch with you so that I can send you postage etc leasowe viv

i think if you click on my thumbnail pic you go to my "homepage" and from there u can click on "send a personal message".
Don't worry at all about postage, seeds don't weigh much!
The best things in life are free : ))

Hi Leasowe,
Did they arrive safely yet?! How does your garden grow I wonder?
Best wishes,