By Petal50

Fife, United Kingdom Gb

Any idea what this plant is? it was hidden under that giant fuchsia on my rockery, it has a lovely blue flower and glossy leaves. it is about 6 inches high.
thanks in advance

23.09.11_001 23.09.11_002 23.09.11_003

I think it is a campanula, but not sure which one. Others here will know - and then so will I because I have it, too!

It's Campanula poscharskyana - tough and reliable groundcover, and eaten by rabbits.

And it spreads! (I like it, though...)

So true Beattie just wish I could get my hands on the little ******* that keep eating mine :-)

Thanks, all - now I know, too. And yes, I like it, too. It does really well in pots, flowering for weeks on end and trailing over the sides.

I have Campanula, mine even tries to climb the trellis, lovely ground cover, sometimes I have to pull some out as mine grows quite thickly.

thanks all, yes it is a good grower, and now i know its a ground cover plant i have just the place to transplant some,