what bug could be eating the leaves of my passion flower and wisteria. The bites are rounded as if they start from the outside of the leaves and work inwards they do not seem to eat all the leaf just start somewhere else leaving a circle so the leaves have lots of circles around the outside edge. Call anybody advise me Thanks

Leaf cutting bees by the sound of it - they behave exactly as you describe, assuming the semi circles are cleanly cut and not ragged. As they're very useful pollinators in a time when bees are disappearing fast, no action needs to be taken. It's autumn now anyway, and all the wisteria leaves will drop off, and possibly the Passiflora too - their activities will not kill your plants. What's odd is that its happening now, this is usually a problem during early to mid summer. The bees use the pieces of leaf as a sort of wrap to lay an egg in their nests.

Also, vine weevils make this type of damage.

I have similar damage to a Nelly Moser...and I'm suspecting vine weevil...Urrrgh! The petals are all eaten away around the edges?

Leaf cutting bees leave nice round holes. Vine weevils make more irregular ones - they are quite different. If you google vine weevil in google images you can see lots of illustrations.

« test from plant