Can someone identify this?

Can someone please identify this plant I have in my house?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Looks like a varigated variety of Ficus! Maybe someone else will know the exact variety.

Is it Radicans Variagated Ficus?

Many thanks for your answers!

It is Ficus benjamina variegata. A fairly common house plant. It likes plenty of light and no draughts or it will drop all its leaves. Don't overwater it either and try to repot into soil-based compost in spring.

Volounteer is right they go into a complete sulk if they get cold and draughty. I was given a Bonsai Ficus that dropped almost 90percent of it's leaves. A bit of love and it is looking really healthy again with lots of new leaves, and no draughts.

hi Tony, it looks like a variegated Ficus: Ficus benjamina 'Starlight' - Weeping Fig

I think 'weeping' sounds sad, there must be a better word, like 'demure' or something!

Thank you all for your replies. I have to say despite what some of you are saying and from what I've been reading this plant seems to be indestructible.

It was the size of a twig with one leaf when I found it and hadn't been watered for many weeks. Since I re potted it and gave it lots of water it's really flourished, direct sunlight, cold, draughts, it just seems to be growing at a rate of knots and has never dropped a leaf yet. Looks like a bigger pot will needed soon as the roots now seem to growing up through the soil in the current pot.