Web Pages

West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

Probably naught of me to put this on here, but what the heck!
After a lot of hard work by me and the chap at Ideasgenie I finally finished these.

I think it is OK Boggy. Some might think it would be better as a blog (been there, got the t-shirt) but It is interesting. And as you say 'What the heck'. It is certainly garden related and you are not trying to sell anything.

Well, I don't do Blogs so it cannot go on there, now can it?

What a great set of photos, Boggy - I enjoyed the tour. I suspect that it should be under 'blogs', too, but never mind, I found it! Do you open your garden?? You should. How much land have you gor there - it seemed a lot, but with photos you can't really tell.

Lovely pictures and lovely tour, it should be a blog, but it doesn't matter really. The best thing about posting it as a blog is that you can access it really easily on your homepage with all the comments included, the trouble with posting it as a question is that you have no direct record apart from the entries in your outbox and inbox which will all be jumbled up by PM's and other things. You may want to post it as a blog as well. Just a thought as this is a keeper x

WOW! Your garden is gorgeous... Thank you for showing them. Well done on all counts.