By Sheilar

Sunderland Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Gb

ID house plant no 2 please - I know it's some sort of cactus. I originally had it in a bottle garden, but it grew too big!

I think its Pachypodium not sure which variety, i think 'lamerei'

'wonderful' does it flower ?

Wow interesting .

Has it flowered before?

I've had it about ten years and it's never flowered. It never has many leaves on it either and the ones it does have are all clumped at the top. The trunk of it is quite fat, so I think this is where it stores it's water. Really, it should be re-potted but I dunno where to start, gloves on I think! lol

Whwn i clicked on your pic Sheilar i went, WOAH. isnt it amazing..

Well I have no idea what it is but it looks amazing! It really is big isn`t it! :o)

The trunk of it is about 15" plus the leaves, making it an overall height (from the soil) of 18". Yes, he's a big boy!

Big!!! You should search the name i gave you on the interweb. He's a wee dwarf!!! lol

Yeah, I've seen the size of them Funguy!!! Mine'll have a job growing that big in the size of the pot it's in!! lol