I have a mature grape vine growing in my conservatory which has succumbed to a white mould drastically reducing the yield and making the grapes inedible. The mould appears as a white powder which brushes off when the leaves are touched, and it accumualtes in thick spots on the leaves also. Spraying over the winter with copper fungicide has not helped. This is the second summer the vine has suffered with this mould.
I would love to know how to tackle this mould and get rid of it. Can you help?
- 10 Jul, 2011