Pampas Grass

Surrey, United Kingdom Gb

My neighbour dug up most of his earlier in the year and gave some to me. I planted it in the lawn and finally it began to grow and there were a few flowers. However whilst most of the surrounding gardens have beautiful displays, mine is scattered all over the garden. Foxes again?

Answers

Takes a while to establish but I'm afraid I don't quite understand how it is scattered. Have the fronds been broken off? or is it growing in clumps?

John.

The fronds have all been broken off John. I thought for a while it wasn't going to grow at all, but suddenly it seemed to take off. Perhaps I should move it again and put my foxglove tree in centre stage.

Sounds like a largish animal Ginellie. So probably a fox. Hope your foxglove tree is large if you put it centre stage. My staffie snapped my magnolia tree trying to catch an in-flight bird.