Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Gb

Campsis in the conservatory.

I've got a lovely Campsis x tagliabuana 'Madame Galen' growing in my north facing conservatory. I know this plant can get very large & is fast growing. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it will flower as it doesn't get much direct sun.

It may be hard for it to bloom, since it is a sun lover even here in the desert.

I've come home after a week away to find the above. Might be in luck after all? Could be a one off event.

Yep, looks like it made a liar out of me! : )

Well all but 2 have dropped off, perhaps overwatering, so you might be still right!

I hope not! Actually, if the problem was lack of sun, it wouldn't have formed buds at all. Dropping off is likely to be overwatering, or, in my experience, even more likely to be from underwatering--that may just be because of my hot, dry climate, though. Underwatering is pretty obvious, though, because the leaves will wilt spectacularly!