By Mark61

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

Hi all GoY good afternoon what a lovely day for gardening and weeding.I was weeding my front garden flower planters and i could not believe my eyes when i stumbled across a tomato plant growing in one corner.I have not got a clue where it as come from .I will be adding a picture to my site and please watch as i will be taking pictures as it grows.:)))))

The only way I have ever grown tomatoes Mark is self seeders from the compost, I think. The whole country must be basking in sunshine today, and looks likely to go on a while. You are in Yorkshire and this is Essex, so it's fairer than recently with heatwaves here and torrentials elswhere. Not sure about the weeding though.

Hi Dorjac thankyou for your comment,it would make sense as the soil i used was recycled from dead tomato plants which had grown in it.So perhaps there was something left behind.:)))