I purchased a bulb(or rhizome,not sure) in the spring and the tag blew away. It has a single green and dark purple spotted stem with a single leaf. the leaf has several arrow shaped sections that grow in a semi circle. I don't remember what the bloom looks like,except that it is a single bloom. Much like a jack in the pulpit, I think

Could be an arisaema, but would need a photo to confirm i.d. Alternatively google arisaema consanguinium which it possibly is.

Thank you, I googled it and think it is a arisaema thunbergii urashima. Mine did not bloom but I may have planted it too late in the spring. Hopefully next yr.

When did you plant and how? Need woodland dappled shade a moist yet free draining soil and does not particularly like the heat, cold it can stand. We grow lots of them and they do really well for us coming from seed. I tend to put a handful of grit in the planting hole so they are not sitting on wet soil.