Lanarkshire, United Kingdom Gb

Any ideas people! No tags!!

Thanks in advance!!

Img00265_20110618_1042 Img00268_20110618_1043

Is it a houseplant ? It's in a tiny pot !
I'd say it needs reducing in height to make it bush out, whatever it might be !

Any chance of a close up of the flowers that's in focus Sparklysocks? At the moment it's the glass dish and 2 little potted candles that we can see clearly.

I'd say Penstemon, but hard to tell.
Btw, I finally got round to posting your seeds on Friday 1st class- better late than never I thought! Trying to figure out a way of getting one over on Royal Mail. I remembered they don't like letter envelopes to be too fat.... lol. x

Hmm the leaves remind me of a Penstemon ....... better focus on the flower would help.

Same idea at the same time Weeding!!

Not a happy pot/house plant. Looks as if it should be in the garden.

The flowers look a bit too long and tubular to me to be a penstemon. I was wondering about some sort of Phlox. When I was a kid, we used to wreck my mum's phlox plant by pulling off the flowers to suck the nectar at the bottom of the petals.
This one could be a rather weak and feeble specimen of P. paniculata

Looks like Red Valerian to me (Centranthus ruber).

Just looked again, it is Centranthus. Just plant it outside in full sun and it will be fine next year plus its little seeds with parachutes will visit your neighbours whether they they want any or not! Lol...

« best plants for north faceing wall