By Scotkat

Angus, Scotland Sco

Did anyone else see the kneeling mat on Chelsea flower show at lunchtime.

I wonder where you can buy this?

Hi, yes I saw it and it looked very impressive! I think it is the same one which is on and is priced at £14.95.

Thankyou Flossy I will have a look ,yes very impressive .

Just looked no this not the same

Oh sorry! I will be back if I find it elsewhere!

I am going to Chelsea on Saturday so if I happen to see it I could buy one and post it to you if you wish.

I will get the name of the supplier and let you know if I see it amongst the hundreds of stalls that are there

Thankyou worry as I know how busy this gets.

Enjoy :)

It wasn't hard to find. As I walked in through the entrance there it was on about the fourth stall inside the front gate

The company is For Something Different and the website is and I think the pad is £14.95

Chelsea was absolutely fantastic. I was like a little boy in a toyshop. There was so much that was so brilliant that I would have liked , I would need many many gardens not just one to take it all.

Thankyou Inverglen I tried to register to buy but it came back saying it was an insecure site.

Glad you had a great time .

Did it rain ?

I have looked at their online catalogue and I can not find the kneeling pad in their garden section. And it does not come up as an insecure site with me. Looks like you will need to contact them if you still decide you want it.