West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

Please can you tell me what this plant it, I was under the impressions that it as London Pride, but I'm not so sure now. Sorry can't be more specific :( Thanks, Brummiegirl.

Well it looks like a Saxifrage, but certainly not what I know as London Pride which is Saxifraga x urbium and has whitish flowers.

Check out Saxifraga fortunei, some of them have red flowers.

This is Heuchera Red Spangles, often referred to as London Pride, although the name London Pride more often refers to the Saxifraga that Owdboggy mentions. That's the trouble with common names...

So it is, my eyesight is getting worse.

New glasses then, Owdboggy - I currently have 4 different pairs on the go of varying strengths, drives me absolutely bonkers...

Had my Specsavers doodah thing last week, and they say the prescription has not changed. Beginning to wonder though.

Oh thank you all so much, now I need to go and find some, much appreciated even without the glasses lol

« why do onions go to seed