By Hebes

Why have my hebe green globe plants all gone brown, have they died.

Very probably. We have some hebes the same but are still hoping that they just might recover.

Thanks for your reply. Think I will leave mine and see if they recover too. Thankyou

Hello. due to the cold weather, the Hebe family have suffered terribly, one garden i manage has lost 35 types of Hebe, but before you take any action have a look at the base of the plant to check fo signs of new growth, look closely and you may see very small buds emerging, on some Hebe this will occur, if so feed and water and once these shoots really take hold then prune the dead growth off,assuming it is completely dead. julien.

Hi Julien,
Thank you for your comments, I will keep an eye on them to see if there is any new growth, there are some tiny areas where the foliage is green, so will carry on watering them and hope for the best. Many thanks.