I need some help, I am looking for ethier a plant seed that, when grown encourages bug life of any sort.

Or something I can use to spray onto paper, that when decomposed would be good for bug life?

Thank you for your help, I know this one is a little strange but it is for a project.

I can only suggest:
Marigolds or nasturtium to encourage green/black fly.
Evening primrose to encourage black beetles
Budllia & Sedum to encourage butterflys/bees
Lilies to encourage red lily beetle
Rosemary to encourage the green rosemary beetle
Is this the sort of thing you mean? Hope it gives you some idea but other people on here will help you too.

How about the annuals Poached egg plant, phacelia, pheasants eye, nasturtium,stinging nettles then there's the perennials, monardas, lavender, cardoons, artichokes, all encourage hoverflies and bees, and the lady birds too.

stinging nettles are an excellent food plant for several butterflies/moths and are perennial. then there are loads of annuals that will encouage beneficial as well as pest species.

what are you hoping to study?

A compost heap is very good for bugs and also slow worms if you're lucky!

Just had a thought about things on paper Justine, maybe rotting fruit would be good as it would encourage the fruit fly.

how about flesh and th little beasts with the less nice job that are so importent ?