hi,how do i stop my seedlings in my windowsill going leggy.thanking you in anticapation, henhouse.

Hi Henhouse! Bamboo, Tugbrethil and Sarraceniac all answered this question yesterday for you. Maybe you couldn't find your question and its answers? It's here -

Sorry if the answers aren't what you wanted as there isn't an easy way at this time of year, but the answers were good ones. Next year, I'd wait a bit longer before sowing seeds unless you have a greenhouse - and you may have to use a little heat if you do that, depending on what seeds you want to germinate.

Can you remember Jeff Hamilton contraption that had silver cooking foil stuck to the sides? it was three sided like a windbreak ! the idea being that the light is reflected so the plants get the same amount of light on all sides.
I have never made on I just turn the trays daily so they grow up straight once they get the second set of leaves I transplant them, some seedlings are natrually leggy.

It will increase the light slightly, because some of the rays that missed the seedling on the first pass will be reflected back at 'em. May not be enough, though.