Staffordshire, United Kingdom Gb

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase in either plant or seed form, Thunbergia Mango (large orange flower without the black centre). I had one 2 years ago from a local nursery and it was stunning - still flowering on my rockery in the first week of December. Sadly the frost took it. I cannot trace a stockist.

cut and paste that link for the only UK supplier currently listed as offering Thunbergia gregorii 'Mango'.

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately they are in Kent and I am in Staffordshire and as I they do not do a mail service I am still searching.

Have you tried looking through the websites of the various big seed merchants? Since the Thunbergia is an annual they would probably be your best bet. Good luck in your search!

The link that you sent me has responded to my email. They apparantly will be selling the plant (not the seeds) around July and in their opinion other, more local (to me)nurseries with probably stocking them around this time. I remember now that it was quite late in the season when I purchased it. So thank you very much for your help.