By Mark61

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

Hi GoY my husband as popped out and i think he his going a bit mad,he was out in the garden monday and he as actually put a light in our gazebo ready for the darker nights next week.Is this normal as i dont know as i am not a green fingered person.Regards julie :)

003 004

what ever floats his boat? it is all down to personal tastes. I rather like the one he has chosen.

Must remember to hang the chandelier back up under the car port, necessary for when I am washing plant pots in winter ;-). Mark has good taste in lamps.

Nice lamp - he obviously wants to sit out and admire the evenings - and the moths that will be attracted to the light.
Nice! :-)

27 Oct, 2010 it's up to you to get the wine bottle opened!

Seems quite normal behaviour to worries. The lamp is really attractive too.

And, what are you doing on his GOY membership?! You wnding him up? Phil

What a lovely lamp!

Nice lamp, has he got a surprise party lined up for you, could he be planning something for guy fawkes night?

Looks a bit like he wishes he was in Spain. A sudden heatwave might come along. Otherwise its a blanket and hot water bottle job to watch the begonias keeling over in the frost.

lol gud idea.............. now wheres that light fitting !!!!

Ha ha my wife having a laugh on my site is she.Maybe she is telling me something in womens talk lol:)))))Well let me tell all GoY friends i get bored when she is cooking cleaning etc and this is my escape from indoors.Lol.:))))